Surface Production Facilities Operations
Course End Date:
At the end of the course, participants will have:
* Developed their existing understanding of Surface Production Facilities Operations.
* Understood the construction, the arc extinguishing principles of Surface Production Facilities Operations.
* Expanded their knowledge on Oil reservoirs, Separators and separation, Piping and measurements .
* Acquired the skills and practical knowledge to identify the requirements for Oil treatment and Gas Dehydration.
* Understood the main Surface concerns.
* Developed their existing understanding of Safety aspects, Production operation, and Trouble shooting.
Who should attend:
Petroleum engineers & high qualified operators .
Separators and separation :
* Types of separators
* Component parts of separator
* Operating problems
* Separator sizing
Piping and measurements :
* Piping design and selection
* Piping materials
* Oil measurement
* Gas measurement
Oil reservoir :
* Types of reservoir
* Reservoir performance & recovery factor, secondary recovery
* Water & gas injection
* Water injection treatment
Surface concerns :
* Gas / Oil separation
* Basic concepts understanding
* Gas / Oil separation equipment
Oil treatment :
Gas Dehydration :
* Reason for dehydration
* Prediction of conditions leading to hydrate formation
* Dehydration methods
Gas sweating ( acid gas removal ):
* Chemi- sorption seating process
* Physical solvents
* Direct conversion H2S to elementary sulfur .
Valves type and principal of operations .
* Flare system
* Gas conversion & flaring minimization
* Control system
Production operation .
* Surface facilities .
* Crude oil separation .
* Sub. Centers operation & design .
* Crude oil emulsion chemicteristic & solution .
* Trouble shooting ( operations ) .