Financial Management of Capital Projects (Operational Guidelines)
Course End Date:
By the end of this program you will be able to:
• Acquire an understanding of the fundamentals of operational guidelines of effective financial management of
• Develop practical experience of how to manage capital projects in real life business situations.
• Increase personal financial skill levels
• Develop confidence through understanding the major drivers of successful financial performance.
• Learn a number of technical skills, all of which lead to the ability to calculate the required figures and implement them
adding business decisions.
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for those individuals from all industries who are exposed to the area of planning, budgeting, contracting, design, procurement and / or construction of capital projects. Also for project and maintenance managers, project engineers, accountant's auditors, cost engineers, estimators, schedulers, architects, engineering managers. Contract administrators, procurement personnel construction and maintenance supervisors, designers and other personnel responsible for and working closely with financial and project controls.
• Internal Control
• Data and Systems Integrity
• Fund Accounting Principles
• General Accounting
• Capital Project Accounting
• Accounting for Grants and Contracts
• Non-Payroll Disbursements
• Payroll and Fringe Benefits
• Budget Planning & Development
• Cash and Investments
• Accounts Receivable
• Property and Equipment Management and Control
• Administrative Systems and Management Reporting