Analysis of Financial Strategies & Cash Flows
Course End Date:
The main objective of the course is to provide participants with the tools and skills necessary to analyze the financial information of the organization and assess the financial position.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Analyze the financial strategy of the organization.
• Analyze the factors affecting the performance of the organization.
• Analyze the assets & investments of the organization.
• Use the Microsoft’s software in analyzing the financial strategy.
Who Should Attend:
• CFOs & Observers,
• Financial Analysts,
• Internal Auditors,
• Decision Makers of Investment, Procurement & Finance.
• Introduction to Financial Analysis
The concept of financial analysis (types & importance)
Basic financial statements and its importance in the decision-making process
Financial analysis of the financial statements
• Analysis of Financial Strategies
Cash flow strategy
• Analysis of factors affecting the performance of companies
Cash flow analysis and its importance
Horizontal financial analysis using electronic worksheets
Vertical financial analysis using electronic worksheets
Financial Ratios (types, importance, and its electronically calculation process)
• Analysis of Assets & Investments
Analysis of current assets management
Analysis of the long-term financial position
Methods and concepts of the time value of money
Evaluation of capital investments
Important tables and diagrams for financial analysis purposes using the worksheets
• The use of Microsoft's Software in the Analysis of Strategies
• Workshop & Case Study.