Tenders & Procurements Contracts Management
Course End Date:
To enable participants to:
• Improve their ability to produce proposals that are specific to the client. Make clear the commercial and technical benefits of the solution.
• Appreciate the major sections of a proposal, which are important to decision makers.
• Write good covering letters, introductions, and management summaries.
• Address specifically the prospect's basis of decision and highlight the advantages of the supplier's
• Products /services and approach to doing business.
• Produce proposals that are strong sales documents.
• Develop a system for responding to tenders efficiently and effectively.
• Appreciate the importance of good proposal presentation and layout.
• Participants will learn key procurement strategies, planning, conducting in addition, and documenting contract negotiations.
• The course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skill required for successful project related procurement in an International
Competitive Tendering environment.
Who Should Attend:
• This course is valuable for:
• Projects, contracts, procurement, and tenders professionals with responsibility for administrating
• Managers responsible for the preparation of documents for competitive tendering
within project related procurement.
• Introduction to Tenders and procurements.
• Types of tenders.
• International and domestic contractual options, their structure and application.
• Procurement strategies.
• Planning, conducting, and documenting contract negotiations.
• Planning, scheduling, and control using CPM and PERT analysis.
• Claim entitlement; evaluation, preparation, and negotiation techniques.
• Negotiation Skills;
• The ability to obtain agreement between divergent interests of two or more parties.
• Applying appropriate negotiating skills and techniques.
• Representing team and organizational interests.
• Decision making and Judgment;
• Applying judgment to select the best possible solution.
• Taking decisions or making appropriate recommendations.