Successful Planning, Organizing, & Delegating (Arabic-English)
Course End Date:
About the Course:
This course will help delegates to understand the importance of planning and how the most successful organizations are able to achieve high performance outcomes. This course is a must for all professionals as good planning is an essential skill that can be readily applied to any complex and ever-changing environment in which all of today’s organizations are having to operate.
The course content addresses organizational issues such as the impact of change on strategic planning and how to manage risks. Furthermore, it helps delegates to explore the impact of individual management behaviors on both developing and implementing plans and to understand themselves better.
This course will feature:
• How strategic thinking affects the planning process
• Setting goals and addressing risks
• What is prioritization?
• Developing management skills: delegation and assigning work
• Leading teams to deliver results
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of strategic thinking
• Develop objectives aligned to organizational vision
• Set priorities and prepare plans
• Develop the ability to delegate effectively
• Understand different team leadership styles and their impact
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited to any professional wanting to learn or refresh their planning skills. It is also suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Anyone who desires to learn practical management techniques that will assist them in developing
good planning techniques, using skills to organize themselves and others and developing
• Individuals who are responsible for managing any type of group or team or those who want to
some skills to be able to better manage their work.
• Professionals who would want a refresher in planning techniques.
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes combination of presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by videos, activities and case studies. Daily reflection supports learning and retention of information.
Exercises are chosen to relate to the work experiences of delegates, so they can make connections between theories and their place of work. A safe atmosphere encourages delegate participation and opportunities to share and learn with others.
1. Creating an Attitude to Change How We Plan and Organize Work
• Course purpose, goals and objectives
• New systems & strategic thinking
• Overview and context of organizational change and the impact on planning and
• Identifying a standard of excellence in the organization, team and personal work
• Review of management processes and skill areas
• Using a planning process to set goals and get projects started
2. Importance of Planning Management
• Integrating goals, scope, work structure and management planning
• Identifying initial resource requirements
• Identifying risk techniques that affect work assignments, priorities and deadlines
• Communication that responds to who, what where, when, how, why
• Understanding the importance of quality planning in work assignments
3. Delegation, Personal Organization and Setting Priorities
• Understanding how people approach their work
• Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
• Using proper delegation skills to empower staff
• Improving prioritizing of work and work tasks
• Planning for delegation responsibility and authority
4. Planning Effectively with Your Team
• Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others
• The importance of group skills to achieve team success
• The importance of interpersonal skills in making personal and team decisions
• Empowering the team through the development of interpersonal skills
• The importance of versatility in team relations
5. Developing Personal and Team Change Plans
• Innovation and improvement for personal and team change
• Identification of change processes and human change
• Techniques to set personal and team change goals
• Dealing with people who do not want change
• Developing an action plan for personal and team change