Effective Skills of Dealing with Others
Course End Date:
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Understand why people behave the way they do,
• Recognize the common causes of breakdown in communication,
• Look at behavioral types and appreciate individual characteristics, adapting their own style to suit the occasion,
• Appreciate behavioral options: aggressive, assertive, and passive behaviors, influencing, and persuasion.
Who Should Attend:
All employees and staff will find this course very useful and valuable.
• Discussion on the challenges of getting along with others.
• Influence others to the outcome you want.
• Use the Socratic method to move conversations to “Yes”.
• Use human relations principles to help change behaviors.
• Motivate others to get the job done.
• Work with difficult people.
• Understand the role of attitude and its effect on relationships.
• Criticize, and not be hated for doing it.
• Gain cooperation with an appeal that works every time.
• Use a win-win approach to create an atmosphere of trust.
• Replace giving orders while giving encouragement.
• Learn and practice techniques to win people to your way of thinking.
• Exercise: Creating Cooperation.