Creative & Innovative Management
Course End Date:
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
• Emphasize the concept that creativity is not necessarily proportional to formal education, experience, age, background,
• Explain the importance of “Problem Definition”.
• Encourage the use of innovative tools and methodologies in problem-solving.
• Identify and ensure the development of capabilities and breakthrough methodologies necessary
to support innovation in
the strategic framework of the organization.
• Support an environment where creativity, innovation and continuous learning are valued as a strategic advantage for
improving productivity, cost and client satisfaction.
• Identify and integrate new ideas for process improvements across businesses, areas and /or functions.
• Provide support, coaching and recognition to individuals and teams to generate and apply new ideas addressing
problems for product and service improvement.
• Treat failed ideas as learning and growth experiences contributing to progress.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for professionals and leaders to encourage and manage innovation at work.
Understanding your creativity
Creativity & your personality
Understand and use personality styles as a management tool
Creative flexibility to manage effectively
Importance of perception
Maximizing our perceptual ability
Creativity and the Holistic Model
Understand how creative thinking works
Developing Openness to new ideas
The Creative Mind: Whole Brain Thinking
Distinguish stages of the creative process
Recognize what makes excellent creative thinking
Identify and understand the creativity in others
Setting the context of creativity and innovation
What is currently happening in organizations?
Why is there a need for change?
What is creativity and in novation, and why are they important?
The role of leadership in transforming organizations
Understanding creativity and innovation in relation to your preferred behavioral style
Encouraging a creative climate at work
Releasing creativity at work
Creativity for business breakthroughs
Sharpen your creative thinking: Metaphors & Analogies
Developing Creativity and Innovation
The role of organizational culture in determining levels of creativity and innovation
How to develop a creative and innovative culture
Why do so many people feel uncomfortable with the concept of creativity?
Models of creative thinking
Understanding the creative process
How do we think, and how should we think?
The characteristics of creative people
Creative problem solving
Using SCAMPER to boost creativity
Hands off’ and ‘hands on’ techniques for developing creativity
How to radically improve the SWOT analysis
Systems Thinking and rich pictures
Other creative problem solving techniques
Blockers and enablers of creativity
Establishing a Creative Organizational Culture
Understanding organizational change, and the steps to making it a success
Motivating yourself to support a creative environment
Motivating other people to embrace and support creativity and innovation
The skills in giving and receiving feedback
The ‘Innovation Diffusion Game’
Why creativity fails, and how leaders can prevent this
Innovative leadership and Emotional Intelligence
The social and personal competencies of Emotional Intelligence
Using coaching techniques to support creativity and innovation
The importance of effective communication in the leadership role
Creativity and innovation as components in developing a learning organization
Analyzing priorities for your leadership development